Anti-wrinkle injections are used to relax muscles, giving you a refreshed look while preventing and improving fine lines.
Repeated facial expressions from muscle contraction is a major cause of expression line formation. This muscle contraction over the years, combined with the slower production of collagen and loss of skin elasticity causes fine lines and wrinkles to appear in our skin.
Neurotoxins, such as Xeomin®, block the release of chemicals that cause these muscle contractions, so frown lines are softened. Mint & Needle is one of the premier providers of Xeomin in the United States.
More about Xeomin®
Merz Aesthetics values purity and performance. It is for this reason they use their proprietary XTRACT TechnologyTM to double-filter the smart toxin. This product is considered a pure-tox, due to the removal of unnecessary accessory proteins.
Common injection areas include:
- The frown lines between the eyebrows
- The crow’s feet
- Lines on the forehead
- Above the eyebrows to give a “brow lift”
- To lift the corners of the mouth
- In the neck to smooth bands
- In the corners of the mouth and lip border, flipping up the upper lip
- Bunny lines on the nose
- The jawline to slim overactive and enlarged muscles
- To lift the tip of a droopy nose
- In the underarms to control overactive sweat glands
- To smooth out a dimpled chin
Refresh your beautiful appearance by starting your Xeomin journey. Book an appointment or consultation.