Picture this: After what has felt like a never-ending month of hustling, you finally have some free time to yourself. Yes, you could catch up on sleep. Or finish watching that movie you started last year. (We all know it ends with a happily-ever-after.) Or you could take care of yourself with a relaxing SkinWave Hydrodermabrasion Facial, something that’ll help you feel and look your best. Trust us, your skin will thank you for it.
But what exactly is a SkinWave Hydrating Facial?
The SkinWave Hydrating Facial is an advanced non-invasive five-step hydrating facial that deeply cleanses, detoxifies, hydrates, plumps, and massages your beautiful skin. Unlike other hydrating facials, the SkinWave Facial is a multi-dimensional treatment that uses Hydrogen therapy, an aqua delivery system, electroporation, and a contouring roller that makes this treatment a delightful and relaxing experience.
SkinWave is the only hydrating facial on the market that provides antioxidant benefits, boosts hydration, and reduces inflammation. Plus, this treatment extracts impurities and releases the active oxygen on the skin that causes skin aging.
Want to get a more in-depth list of benefits from the SkinWave Hydrating Facial? Keep reading…
- Exfoliates & deeply cleanses your skin. Hydrogen-enhanced water is used to thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- Tightens your skin. Contouring rollers promote tightening and toning of the skin by releasing tension in facial muscles.
- Boosts hydration. Contrary to popular belief, hydrated skin helps reduce oil production. Dehydrated skin produces more oil in an attempt to compensate for the lack of water.
- Reduces inflammation. A hyaluronic acid solution reduces inflammation and promotes hydration.
- Prevents acne and gives it a brightening effect. By exfoliating, this treatment promotes collagen and blood flow, improving the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles, preventing acne, and brightening the skin.
Yes, Please! But how soon will I see results from this facial?
Most patients see results immediately after their first session and can noticeably see the difference for several days, or even longer. If you want to prolong the results, we recommend scheduling multiple treatment sessions. It is possible to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, and oily, congested skin with one treatment per month!
How do I know if the SkinWave Facial is good for me?
First of all, a SkinWave Facial welcomes all types of skin, from normal, sensitive, dry, to oily and even combination skin. However, if you have a few more questions that will help you make an informed decision, feel free to book a consultation. Or, if you are ready to book this relaxing facial to enhance your beautiful skin, click here to get started.
Psst! Are you a MINT Condition member? The SkinWave Facial is included in the membership. (Not to mention, as a member you also receive 10% off retail purchases and injectables.)
Click here to book your SkinWave Facial today at our Middletown, DE, or Lewes, DE, offices.
All in all, treating your skin is an essential part of your wellbeing, and YOU should always be your number one priority (Yes, ALWAYS!). So, a SkinWave Facial may be just what your skin has been needing. Plus who doesn’t love an excuse to book a relaxing treat-yourself day, right?