If you’re like us, then you are absolutely loving the crisp air and changing leaves (and pumpkin spice lattes, of course). But did you know that when you transition your wardrobe, you should also be transitioning your skincare? A new season calls for a new routine! Learn how to keep your glow throughout fall and even winter with a dash of help from these 4 Mint & Needle products and services.
1. Keep your skin hydrated and seasonal with the Mint & Needle Hydrating Pumpkin Mask
With cooler temperatures comes dryer air, and we all know what that means for our skin. That’s right. Red, flaky, itchy, oh my. To prevent this dry skin nightmare, it is essential to keep your skin hydrated. Enter: pumpkin.
Did you know that pumpkin is not only delicious in your latte, but it is also a skincare powerhouse? Its enzymes naturally exfoliate and allow its rich composition of Vitamins A, C, and E to nourish your skin. Our specialized formula combines natural pumpkin fruit extract with additional Vitamin E, Silver, and Jojoba Beads to:
- Nourish and deeply cleanse
- Hydrate and rejuvenate
- Reduce pore size
- Protect against free radicals
- Leave skin soft and smooth
- Remove excess oil, dirt, and impurities
- Increase cellular regeneration with time-released, moisture replenishing Vitamin E micro-beads that activate upon contact with the skin
- Fight sun damage and wrinkles
- Help fight redness with zinc and potassium
All of these benefits will allow you to fight dry skin and more! Our advice is to pair this mask with a pumpkin spice latte for optimum enjoyment.
Purchase the hydrating pumpkin mask here.
2. Repair summer damage with a chemical peel
As much as we love to soak up that summer sun, you probably already know that sun exposure leads to wrinkles, dry skin, and age spots (huge bummer, we know). The summer months account for the bulk of sun exposure and damage. And even if you applied that sunscreen ritually, there is a good chance that your skin was damaged throughout the summer.
But don’t lose hope! Chemical Peels are a great way to reverse sun damage. The benefits of Chemical Peels include:
- Increasing skin cell turnover
- Removing dead skin cells
- Clearing out blocked pores
- Stimulating collagen production
- Improving pigmentation, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, and even acne scars
By applying medical-grade chemicals, the skin itself peels, almost like creating a fresh start for the skin. Reset the surface of your skin and glow your way through fall and winter.
3. Vitamin C Serum keeps you looking bright and refreshed
With our restful summer vacations behind us, some of us (totally speaking for a friend) are struggling to keep up with our regular routines. If you’re starting to feel tired or drained, your skin is starting to look that way, too.
One product that is super beneficial to incorporate into your routine is Vitamin C Serum, which:
- Boosts collagen production to keep you looking young and refreshed
- Treats dark spots and hyperpigmentation to keep your skin bright
- Protects against photo-aging of the skin
- Reduces wrinkle depth
Now, whether or not you get the full benefits from Vitamin C Serum depends on its potency and the biologically active form of Vitamin C. Our Vitamin C Serum is crafted with this fact in mind, so you can be sure to see the benefits if used regularly, twice a day.
Keep your busy schedule from making your skin look tired. Purchase our Vitamin C Serum here.
4. Fall is considered “laser season” for a reason
We know lots of people were considering CO2 Laser Treatments during the summer, but the direction to avoid sunlight before and after the appointment was a tall order for some. However, with shorter and cooler days, fall is the perfect time to schedule your CO2 Laser Treatment.
In case you haven’t heard yet, the benefits of CO2 Laser Treatments include:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Repairing sun damage (which, as we discussed earlier, you definitely accumulated during the summer)
- Tightening skin
- Balancing skin tone
- Treating age spots
Since you’re likely going to be spending more time indoors and dressed in your coziest sweaters, we recommend scheduling your CO2 Laser Treatment appointment now through the winter.
At Mint and Needle, we want to keep you glowing, regardless of the season. Contact us for more information about any of these products or services, or for advice on what treatments would be best for your unique wants and needs.